Help CEN prevent the rezoning and sale of Public Land at Peat Island.
Keep these iconic lands in public ownership for the benefit of everyone.
We object to:
- Minimising the public land for the community
- A sell off of this ireplaceable land that will make Peat Island a Private Estate;
- Rezoning for Private residences overlooking the island or rural blocks for a select few;
- Intrusive appartment buildings overlooking an Iconic Landscape;
- Threats to the History and Heritage of Peat Island
- Decisions by the Proponent (NSW Government) and their appointed Administrator in place of a democratically elected council.
Say NO to the Peat Island Planning Proposal
The Lower Hawkesbury and Peat Island are National trasures that need to be preserved and available for everyone for all time..
We need a Better Vision;
Click here to subscribe to the Friends of Peat Island list - to receive updates