Casual position, Approx 18 hrs/wk, Initially 10 month period
The role of the position is to coordinate a series of community workshops and events on topics relevant to CEN’s activities and projects. Tasks including arranging venues, catering, presenters, liaising with partner organisations, managing volunteers to assist, promotion of events / workshops, providing materials and follow up actions.
The successful applicant must:
- Be committed to the aims and objectives of CEN;
- Have experience and skills coordinating events;
- Be comfortable talking to large and small groups;
- Be flexible to work weekends / evenings as required;
- Have a current drivers licence and own car with comprehensive third party insurance.